Thursday, January 21, 2010

All about me

Hi! Do you know who I am? I am Rowell Quek from class 1e4. Still don't know me? I hope that after you have read about me,you understand me better. I am the the only child in my family. I felt very happy studying in Henderson Secondary School. When I first came to Henderson Secondary School,all the faces in Henderson was new to me. Only some people was at my former primary school. My primary school was at Gan Eng Seng.

During my first week in Henderson,I had orientation camp. I must say that I had a lot of fun at the camp. Through the camp I can understand my friends better. But as you know good times never last. Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that bad times last. I am sure everybody only want to remember good things and not bad things. Am I right? Ok,now let me tell you what are my hobbies.

Oh! I have a lot of hobbies. Let me name a few for you. I enjoy doing exercise as it help me to keep fit and healthy. This means that I have healthfulness in me which I am happy about. I also like reading comics,playing electronic games and listening to music.These heip me to relax after studying. I also like collecting postcards and stickers. If you look at my colletion you will be shocked.

Five days in a week at school i like Friday the best as it was a CCA day. It was very relaxing. If you ask me what CCA I would like to join,my answer to you is NPCC. I think that the CCA is very fun and I can learn a lot of things such as tying knots,road safety and a lot more other things. So now let me end my conversation here.Next time i would tell you more about me. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home